[wp-hackers] Absolute vs. relative URLs

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 13:48:25 GMT 2007

I agree with Leonid absolute urls being a nuisance and felt the same
pain with the deployment of some of my clients' sites.

Perhaps somebody can explain the benefits of using absolute urls instead
of relative ones? I would be willing to help out with making urls into
relative ones, but would like to know first what the arguments are for
using absolute ones.

grtz
BjornW