[wp-hackers] 2.2 release

Marcos Sader | marcosmedia m at marcosmedia.com
Thu Apr 19 07:57:04 GMT 2007

Great, i think this was the right decision to make. Shipping a
"temporary-let-us-see-how-it-goes-schema" was not going to make any good to
WordPress. Afterall, delaying the release few days is a reasonable price for
a stable release ;)

Regarding the ones that are using the trunk on their websites... stop
whining! :P You knew this was going to happen sooner or later, so find your
way around. As someone said above, it is just a list.

Now, let's play with the new schema :D