[wp-hackers] 2.2 release

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 21:19:38 GMT 2007

Computer Guru wrote:
> It shouldn't be too hard, it's just a list :P
>
> Once the new db schema is in place I'm willing to create a quickie script :)
>
> Computer Guru
> NeoSmart Technologies
> http://neosmart.net/blog/

Well, that sounds good to me! Just as long as "we" take this in an
orderly fashion, and then can use Computer Guru's awesome soon-to-be
quickie script. :) ;) All of my "live" (4 or so)  blogs are running
2.2-bleeding, but only two of them have UTW tags on them. Out of those
two using UTW tags, VindictiveBastard.net is the only one I spent hours
adjusting UTW tags over to WP tags.

Even though I like UTW, I'm one of those people that likes to minimize
the use or need for plugins. :P I'd love to have, and keep WP tags. So,
anything to improve the system for the better is great with me! If you
go forward on doing the 2.2 branch, I can setup a testbed blog and test
there. Then I'll report back on wp-testers with any possible issues and
so forth. ;) :)

As for the Trunk, can you maybe list what is all going to happen/go on
with it? I just want to prepare myself, that's all. I pretty much know
off-hand what's going to happen, but wouldn't mind the specifics. If
that's all possible? If not, that's cool. ;) :)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net