[wp-hackers] Re: Category Order

David Coppit david at coppit.org
Wed Apr 18 16:45:52 GMT 2007

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Marco Antônio Konopacki - Projeto RHODES wrote:

> Well. I'm writing to post one patch that I'm wrote to allow users sort
> categories by an user defined order.

Funny, that's what my "Category Order" plugin does.

http://www.coppit.org/blog/archives/165

David

P.S. I also would like to see this part of the core and not a plugin,
along with restricted access to categories. I have to currently parse raw
HTML, which is bug-prone.

David Coppit                           david at coppit.org
The College of William and Mary        http://coppit.org/

"When the president does it that means that it is not illegal."
- Richard Nixon on domestic surveillance, 5/19/1977
"Do I have the legal authority to do this? And the answer is, absolutely."
- George W. Bush on domestic surveillance, 12/19/2005