[wp-hackers] WP Developer Edition

Abel Cheung abelcheung at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 11:53:01 GMT 2007

On 4/16/07, deko <deko822 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Can we offer two or three different versions of WP?  Such as "Basic",
> "Advanced", and "Developer Edition"?
>
> And many of the advanced features that a vocal minority wants could be bundled
> in an "Advanced Edition".  This would allow for a more stable "Basic Edition" as
> the common choice for most bloggers.

If this idea really works, perhaps localizable theme can be one of the really
needed thing to be included, since WP wants more than half of people in the
world to reinvent their own localized themes.

Abel

Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF