[wp-hackers] Grab a seat. On Delaying 2.2, separating tables

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon Apr 16 08:07:31 GMT 2007

Andy Skelton wrote:
> Matt, I have not seen your statements on this matter sway a single
> person. The other committing devs have come out against releasing with
> tags on the 2.2 milestone date.

That's disappointing, I thought the discussion on the terms thread was
generating some ideas better than the existing implementation or the
"separate tags table." Also read through #3723.

Most importantly, there's movement around an issue that sat around forever.

The comments from people using the current implementation have been
good, so I think we have the user side of things down and I'm
comfortable shipping with that. I think if we get the backend down in a
way that doesn't compromise terms or performance we have a neat little
feature done.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com