[wp-hackers] A "terms" table

Christine Davis christine at neato.co.nz
Mon Apr 16 03:00:13 GMT 2007

I'm certainly hesitant about doing any kind of UTW release, with the state
of schema-things.

(I'm hoping to use the wordpress tag-store, and maintain the existing UTW
functionality over it... I'm pretty sure the API support isn't going to be
enough to do all of the things that UTW does;  and the prospect of rewriting
it twice makes me go Grah!)