[wp-hackers] UTW and WordPress

Jeremy Clarke jer at simianuprising.com
Sun Apr 15 19:22:32 GMT 2007

UTW also has a richer query system than even the normal WP categories does.
You can have unions (only posts in both categories) whereas WP only lets you
have all posts from multiple categories. Any chance we could get some of
that action integrated? I actually use UTW as a way of getting complex
queries to work without even using any of the tagging features (the copy
categories to tags tool works pretty well)

also, S2C should just be in the system, that's not even really worth
debating IMHO,  it's a life-changer.

jer

p.s. hello. I'm new to the list, I dev for
http://globalvoicesonline.orgwhich runs wp with hundreds of categories
(one for every country).