[wp-hackers] UTW and WordPress

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Sun Apr 15 17:26:23 GMT 2007

I'll meet the rest of you in the middle and say that I like the idea
of using the schema. At that point, UTW is so feature rich to almost
be the antithesis of what WordPress is (and I am proud to have used
'antithesis' in a sentence!). So if we want to build from the schema,
I'd be on board for that. But it will be hard, after that, to
separate feature from bloat and still maintain UTW's... well UTWishness.
--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Manager, b5media

web:: www.b5media.com, www.technosailor.com