[wp-hackers] No XML-RPC Interface to tags in WP 2.2?

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 01:21:27 GMT 2007

On 4/13/07, Daniel Jalkut <jalkut at red-sweater.com> wrote:

> I admit I'm late to the party, so I don't expect miracles here. I
> just want to make sure I understand the situation, and all parties
> who might be able to do something about it, understand the situation :)
>
> I reopened issue 900 and submitted a patch to support mt_categories
> as an input/output mechanism for native tags in WP 2.2. The milestone
> has been changed to 2.3, so I assume this means there won't be any
> XML-RPC interface to tags for 2.2.
>
> Is this a correct understanding, and does anybody besides me see it
> as a feature-marring deficiency?
>
> Thanks for your attention,
> Daniel

The priority is shipping regularly, high quality releases, and the
WordPress 2.2 pregnancy has almost come to term.  2.3 is really not
that far away.

westi, provided feedback on the patch, and no one has updated the
ticket addressing those "deficiency".

Hope that helps,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com