[wp-hackers] Javascript Library

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Fri Apr 13 14:59:03 GMT 2007

> 10/apr/07, Lloyd Budd:
>> The discussions that I have heard / read supports that. Most recently
>> I think it sounded like it was not all going to get done for 2.2
>> http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3824 relates

I have a working demo of the sidebar widget admin with jquery.
You can fetch it on http://pixline.net/wphackers/widgets-jquery.zip

If someone would like to give it a try and suggest/hint/help me, I
think won't be hard to switch widgets to jquery.
Actually have a known bug: don't work if sanitized name of the
sidebar is like "sidebar-1",
even if this is default sidebar name my js don't like the dash inside
(js is not my favourite playground),
so if you have a sidebar and don't work please name it without any
space inside and check if it works.

I'd love to hear about that from the people who actually wrote/
mainain sidebar widgets, just to know if I'm wasting my (maybe your)
time :-)

Regards,
Paolo