[wp-hackers] Page categories

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 12 13:51:20 GMT 2007

However, if you want to integrate pages and posts, try the
Page-Organizer plugin.
This allows assigning categories to pages.
On the site I am currently developing, I use custom templates to show
the page-n content (fixed) at the top, then any posts that relate
underneath. They are linked together by tying a post category to a
specific page.

This works well if you want a web-site/blog combination, rather than a
pure-blog!

Originally I created all pages for the site first, then a matching
category for each page, (so that the cat and page numbers are the same)
this is ok only until you want to add more pages later!, as pages and
posts now share id's.!

Chris

    Chris Hearn
    *Tel:* 01625 827589
    *Mob:* 07768 725141
    *email:* chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
    material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
    or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
    or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
    If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
    material from any computer.