[wp-hackers] Editor button cusotmizations

Paul Menard codehooligans at codehooligans.com
Tue Apr 10 17:00:02 GMT 2007

Actually I just wrote a plugin that allows you to create your own
button bars. Yes not the plural on bars. There are actually 3 rows or
bars available to you. check this plugin.
http://www.codehooligans.com/2007/03/19/wysiwyg-button-manager-for-
wordpress/

The interface for managing the buttons is not all that pretty yet.
But the nice feature included is the ability to set specific WYSIWYG
panels for each user. I still need to work on adding a list of
features but the basics are there.

Paul