[wp-hackers] Editor button cusotmizations

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Tue Apr 10 16:55:03 GMT 2007

There's a plugin for adding QuickTags, but I've never seen one for removing unwanted ones, which requires an edit of quicktags.js. Simple enough to do, and it's only one file to remember when you upgrade, but a full plugin solution would be better

The WP 2.1 version of WP-AddQuicktags is in German http://bueltge.de/wp-addquicktags-de-plugin/120

I chopped it back into English for my own use. I think I saw someone had published an English version, but I don't recall where.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk
My flickr pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/