[wp-hackers] Latest 2.1.x release when not yet tagged

Daniel Jalkut jalkut at red-sweater.com
Tue Apr 3 13:11:29 GMT 2007

I've noticed the past couple releases I've jumped the gun in response
to release announcements, trying to "svn export" from a tagged
directory, before it exists.

While I'd like to suggest that tags always be made coincidental with
the packaging and releasing of a version, I know that it's not easy
to be perfect :)

So in cases where there is no tag yet, is it safe to assume that the
latest revision of the appropriate branch is in fact the same as the
release? For instance, is

http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/branches/2.1/

Currently 2.1.3? Or is there a trickier voodoo going on?

Thanks,
Daniel