[wp-hackers] Plugin Update Checker

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Tue Apr 3 09:10:34 GMT 2007

Yeah, many plugins already have their own systems (including one of mine
that reads a serialized piece of data from a URL), it's just that there's no
central database and now that there's one at WP.org, I suggest we make use
of it.

DD32: Bah! I wish I hadn't dropped out of school. <_<  That Summer of Code
thing sounds so worthwhile. :(

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/