[wp-hackers] Re: 2.0.10 and 2.1.3 Release Candidates

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 21:04:12 GMT 2007

I believe it's now too late to add them into the 2.0 and 2.1 branches, and
2.2 is about to drop in 3 weeks if I recall correctly.

Personally, I don't know how upgrading could be easier... you just upload
the new files over the old files, and run wp-admin/upgrade.php. If a patch
file is what you're looking for, I believe Mark Jaquith produces these after
each release.

You can avoid this altogether by using SVN, and switch'ing to the new branch
when a major release comes out.