[wp-hackers] SVN: /branches/stable/

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Sep 29 12:13:35 GMT 2006

Unfortunately not, Jeremy.

It's not a "web server" so to speak, it's a version-control system. Technically speaking, whatever file you put in there will be treated as a static file (with some svn-specific things), so even if it is hosted on Apache or whatnot, it'll treat .htaccess files as data in its own way...

I use it to sync .htaccess files across servers as a matter of fact ;-)

Computer Guru
Founder,
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/