[wp-hackers] template name at the top causing header already sent errors

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 15:24:24 GMT 2006

Another strange problem I've found (with an easy workaround) is that putting
the Template Name at the top of a template file causes some headers already
sent errors with some tricky self-submitting form stuff I've been doing with
themes.

Just to clarify, there are errors when I put this:

<?php /*
    Template Name: PunBB/WP Login
*/ ?>

... at the top of the template file - but no errors when I put it at the
bottom.

I just happened across this by chance, and there's a workaround, so I'm not
that worried about it. I just thought that somebody on this list might have
come across a similar problem, or maybe somebody can explain why it's
happening...?

Thanks,
- Trevor