[wp-hackers] Can some spot check me on this...

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Thu Sep 28 15:00:05 GMT 2006

>BTW, My upgrade "script":
>
>$ cd ~/www/wp/
>$ svn export --force http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/tags/2.0.4/ .
>$ wget --delete-after http://example.com/wp/wp-admin/upgrade.php?step=1
>
>Unfortunately, you can't count on hosts having subversion.

Yeah - not all of us are so lucky...  I expect I could get install it myself
if I ever really cared to.  But this new version of the script should allow
you to change a 0 to a 1 and grab nightly builds.  Put in crontab, it would
meet my needs if I cared to go with a liver blog without SVN.

>--delete-after

I did not know of this parameter!  I have some cron tasks that will benefit
from this.  I can delete the following rm commands.  Thank you!

It sounds like all is good for this process.  Thanks for all of the