[wp-hackers] Firefox vs. WP

Roland Haeder webmaster at mxchange.org
Wed Sep 27 23:40:59 GMT 2006

On Thursday, 28. September 2006 01:08, Robin Adrianse wrote:
> It usually means that the AddType for *.php files is missing. Without
> knowing to parse these files, it merely sends the PHP file to the user as
> an application/x-ocelot-stream, which prompts Firefox to open a Save As
> dialog box.
My php4.conf file looks like this:
<IfModule mod_php4.c>
  AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3
</IfModule>

I have Apache2 on Debian Sarge (Stable) here. Latest packages and security
updates.

> @Roland: Either contact your host or, if this is on your own server, look
> at one of these links:
Its my own server with root-access (surely disabled but available through "su"
(not sudo).

> If you're using IIS, you should use Apache. ;)
Sure. :-)

> But, seriously, on IIS, I have no idea what could be causing this problem
> except for a bad ISAPI filter.
Never mind. ;-) Apache rules. No, also seriously here I don't even know how to
setup IIS. Is this bad?

On Thursday, 28. September 2006 01:09, Robin Adrianse wrote:
> Works fine with me. I opened four or five tabs and the main title bar
> works. Using Mac OS X, FF 1.5.0.7.
Hmmmm. I have Linux here with some extensions. Shall I make a screenshot of
the extension box so you can compare it with your list?

On Thursday, 28. September 2006 01:14, Jamie Holly wrote:
> I just tried it and it works fine for me (ff 1.5.0.7).
So I'm the only one in the whole universe with this "thing" ?

When I read all this, I came to the conclusion that my extensions might cause
this?

Well, this also happens with FF on my computer at workplace. So I will
screenshot there everthing and send it to Mozilla and to this list.

Roland