[wp-hackers] Firefox vs. WP

Robin Adrianse shorty114 at shorty114.net
Wed Sep 27 23:08:08 GMT 2006

It usually means that the AddType for *.php files is missing. Without
knowing to parse these files, it merely sends the PHP file to the user as an
application/x-ocelot-stream, which prompts Firefox to open a Save As dialog
box.

@Roland: Either contact your host or, if this is on your own server, look at
one of these links:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.php#install.unix.apache <-- if you
have Apache 1.3.x, look at steps 16 and 17 and search for them in your
httpd.conf. If they're not there, add them.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.unix.apache2.php <-- if you have Apache
2.x, look at steps 16 and 17 and same as above.

If you're using IIS, you should use Apache. ;)

But, seriously, on IIS, I have no idea what could be causing this problem
except for a bad ISAPI filter.