[wp-hackers] usermeta

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 16:58:01 GMT 2006

Does anyone know of a good resource (codex, support forum, existing plugins)
that could clue me in on how to interact with the usermeta table? I want to
add a sub-page in the Profile section of the admin interface that allows
users to add some additional contact information and stuff like that. I'm
just looking for some startup materials and good practice stuff for how to
work with the usermeta table (which I assume is the prefered way of doing
something like this. Any pointers much appreciated.

Thanks,
- Trevor