[wp-hackers] Tabbed Editor

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Fri Sep 22 18:12:59 GMT 2006

James Kelly wrote:
>That'd be cool, the problem is that there is SOOOO much overhead with
>TinyMce, it'd need to either be AJAXified or IFramed (yuck).  The
>point is that all that overhead needs to be encapsulated so that those
>of us that enjoy self mutilation can use the editor.

That, Sir, is a very good point.  I wasn't thinking of this in terms of
doing this via AJAX, but it would provide the smoothest and fastest
interface.  Probably, the only one that would be widely accepted.  It if the
clicking of the "tab" brought up the next editor through a post, that would
thin it out, but would not be as "pretty".