[wp-hackers] Big fix for WP 2.1-alpha3

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Fri Sep 22 15:32:08 GMT 2006

On Sep 21, 2006, at 3:24 PM, Ryan Boren wrote:
> Who runs E_ALL in a production environment?

Generally, folks that:

- don't know how to change it
- don't have access to change it

Either way, it's a very poor experience for those users. WP has
always been E_ALL clean as far as I know, if there is a release that
isn't, I think there will be a lot of support chatter.

FWIW - I bundle PHP iCalendar which is not E_ALL clean with Tasks
(which is E_ALL clean). When I forgot to disable Notices in PHP
iCalendar for a release, I received *way* more reports about it than
I expected.

Cheers,
--Alex

Personal   http://alexking.org