[wp-hackers] Big fix for WP 2.1-alpha3

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Thu Sep 21 20:11:11 GMT 2006

Roland Haeder wrote:
> On Thursday, 21. September 2006 19:52, Austin Matzko wrote:
>> I wish I knew what it is I now know.
> I have fixes some more notice messages which you can see
> with "error_reporting(E_ALL);. I also added an "element cacher" and an
> experimental and unfinished SQL cacher to it.

More conversation on this topic continues in the ticket:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3155

I find it interesting that it seems to take PHP longer to figure out
what to do with an uninitialized variable (as in the sample code), but I
don't know that there is anywhere specific in the WP code where adding
declarations would make as significant an impact as in the sample.

Owen