[wp-hackers] Job Opening for WP developer

R.J. Kaplan just.be.happy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 22:54:57 GMT 2006

[rant]

On Sep 20, 2006, at 10:50 PM, Justin Sheckler wrote:

> 2-3 years experience developing and maintaining Wordpress blogs

That's going to be hard to find, I'm not sure many people (except the
automattic guys, who aren't going to go and work for new york times)
have 3 years experience with WordPress... All those big companies
with stupid requirements in their resumes. what you should be looking
for is:
- A guy who knows what he's doing
- and is serious about it.
Sorry, just letting out some of my personal frustration at all those
job ads, nobody gives newbies a chance nowadays... This is more of a
general rant, not specific to this ad, I don't live in NY anyways.

[/rant]