[wp-hackers] Post Crashes WP, Can't Edit, Can't Publish

Angsuman Chakraborty angsuman at taragana.com
Wed Sep 20 17:34:27 GMT 2006

One of the servers you ping (like pingomatic) is most likely causing this problem. They are probably blocking the request.
I too have seen such delays but the post do get posted because of a plugin I use to increase the allotted time.

You can simply delete all the servers from the list (after saving a backup) and you should be able to post fine.

A final option is to change the status in the database directly.

-- Angsuman
http://blog.taragana.com | http://anaconda.taragana.net