[wp-hackers] Revised Login Form Complete!

James Kelly me at jameskelly.org
Mon Sep 18 00:27:03 GMT 2006

I agree that all the forms should be "themeable".  That's why I
created the plugin located at
http://www.jameskelly.org/wordpress-plugins/custom-login-and-registration-forms-plugin/
which allows the user to include the login, registration, and forgot
password forms into their themes and includes the ability to set up
custom redirects.

Note that this is not a hack, I detest hacks causing me to have to keep
track of files changed.  This plugin overrides the forms completely
while using 99% of the core code within the plugin to reduce the
amount of security testing I had to do.

I intend to write this functionality into the trunk for consideration
at some point in the near future through the hook system; I just
wanted to let the dust settle on the latest changes first.

--
James Kelly
http://www.jameskelly.org/
mailto:me at jameskelly.org