[wp-hackers] My Kingdom for a Drop-down list!

Anne Gibson lists at kirabug.com
Sun Sep 17 14:49:17 GMT 2006

+1 for the idea as long as somehow tackles the design problem of
handling multiple category assignments at once.

Example: I list most of my comics under the category of "comics" and
the category of the comic title, so that my users can navigate by
either. I'd love to be able to batch out category changes on the
Manage Posts page, but I'm usually doing it because I accidentally
assigned a bunch of comics to the "blog posts" category, which means
I have to remove "blog posts" and assign "comics" and "comic title".

thx :)
anne