[wp-hackers] RTE

Angsuman Chakraborty angsuman at taragana.com
Sat Sep 16 04:03:07 GMT 2006

Storing it in per user settings in the database is the best way to go IMHO.

Cookies are unreliable and people clean their cookies and can even set it to clean automatically on browser shutdown in Firefox.

On a different note everyone seems to be referring to "dbx boxes". What are they?

Angsuman
http://blog.taragana.com | http://www.taragana.com/site/