[wp-hackers] Revamping the Write Panel

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Fri Sep 15 16:26:14 GMT 2006

___/ On Fri 15 Sep 2006 03:48:11 BST, [ Angsuman Chakraborty ] wrote : \___

[Angsuman]

> My other proposal from a
> while back to fix this problem (and rid us of the dbx on the write
> page) was to have a link from the Write page that lets users customize
> their view. Sortof like sidebar widgets, users would individually
> choose what boxes should be shown to the right of the editing area,
> and which editor they would like to use.
>
> I second that proposal.

A  similar  proposal  was  made  not so  long  age.  It  was
suggested   that   the  dashboard  should   be   made   more
customisable  and adopt the concept of widgets. I don't know
if  this was implemented or not, but anything that makes the
interface  more 'fluid', or adaptable to the user's need  as
they involve, would have merit.

Best wishes,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate in Medical Biophysics
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU/Linux  |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E