[wp-hackers] [Pretty OT]May I be the first to console Owen...

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Fri Sep 15 16:13:34 GMT 2006

___/ On Fri 15 Sep 2006 04:39:45 BST, [ Denis de Bernardy ] wrote : \___

I  can't  help but think of Poz's story. He too lost  pretty
much  his entire site content just over a year ago. He  then
became the perfect backup advocate.

Owen,  I hope to see you back on wp-hackers. Your insightful
posts are sorely missed.

Best wishes,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz, Ph.D. Candidate in Medical Biophysics
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU/Linux  |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E