[wp-hackers] Revamping the Write Panel

Angsuman Chakraborty angsuman at taragana.com
Fri Sep 15 02:48:11 GMT 2006

> My other proposal from a
while back to fix this problem (and rid us of the dbx on the write
page) was to have a link from the Write page that lets users customize
their view. Sortof like sidebar widgets, users would individually
choose what boxes should be shown to the right of the editing area,
and which editor they would like to use.

I second that proposal.

--
Angsuman Chakraborty
http://blog.taragana.com/ | http://www.taragana.com/site/