[wp-hackers] Text ads in themes

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 15:52:23 GMT 2006

BTW, just got a rush of hackers emails through, and wanted to update my
statement. :)

I think 'hiding ads in plain view' is bad, without the mentioned caveats
prior to download that Matt and others have mentioned.  But a link back to
the author's site would be a different story -- I thought that's where the
conversation was going (i.e., author's shouldn't put links in at all,
shouldn't benefit in the slightest...), and obviously disagree with that
extreme. ;)

-d