[wp-hackers] Text ads in themes

Robin Adrianse shorty114 at shorty114.net
Sun Sep 10 00:58:43 GMT 2006

Yes, it's his right. But WordPress doesn't have to support this practice by
excluding all themes with a text link ad in the footer from the official
repository (themes.wordpress.net). Personally, I agree with you taht it's
his full right, but if WordPress is morally opposed to this, then it doesn't
have to support it.