[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Ultimate Tag Warrior

Dr Deviant deviant at dr-deviant.net
Wed Sep 6 07:13:35 GMT 2006

Surely the best people to ask what they want are the people who use the
product. :)

I think its great that the developers care enough to want to improve their
product to incorporate what people want, mind you I am trying to incorporate
WP into some Social Networking stuff a client of mine wants, and for the
most part my client doesn't know what they want :)

Nigel.