[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] html emails on submit

Scot Hacker shacker at birdhouse.org
Mon Sep 4 17:57:36 GMT 2006

> Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:55:55 +0100
> From: "Dr Deviant" <deviant at dr-deviant.net>
> Subject: [wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] html emails on submit
>
> How do you get the HTML formatted emails that you send out of
> subversion. I have set up the post-commit hook in subversion and I
> get emails from it to say a comment has been added plus all the
> details, but they are in plain-text, I have tried a few I have
> found on the net, but they all seem to put out in plain text.

Not directly related to SVN, but if you want to send out HTML-
formatted email summarizing recent posts from a WP blog, I've
released WP-Digest 2.0, which is now capable of sending your choice
of plain text or multipart text/html messages. It includes the
phpMailer class to handle the multipart stuff.

http://wp-plugins.net/plugin/wp-digest/

Scot