[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-svn] html emails on submit

Dr Deviant deviant at dr-deviant.net
Mon Sep 4 16:55:55 GMT 2006

[4163] trunk: Revert accidental commit.Hi there.

Possibly off topic - apologies if it is.

How do you get the HTML formatted emails that you send out of subversion. I have set up the post-commit hook in subversion and I get emails from it to say a comment has been added plus all the details, but they are in plain-text, I have tried a few I have found on the net, but they all seem to put out in plain text.

Any help or pointers to any of your help pages would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Nigel.