[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Ultimate Tag Warrior

Viper007Bond lists at viper007bond.com
Sun Sep 3 02:17:36 GMT 2006

Agreed. Having tags only would drive me nuts. I use UTW on my blog
that's in development.

When I write a post there, I file it under a category (like everyone
does), and then I tag it with some post specific keywords. This makes it
easy to browse posts of a certain type (via categories) and yet still
find posts on a certain subject (via tags).

-Viper