[wp-hackers] Embedding RSS feeds into WP page

John Ha khanh at netspace.net.au
Sat Sep 2 20:42:18 GMT 2006

Christopher Matera wrote:
> I'm not sure this is possible, but here goes.  I would like to embed
> content from certain RSS feeds into a page on my blog.  Is this
> possible?  And does anyone have or know where I can find
> examples/help on how to do this?
> Thanks
> '
> Chris Matera

Try my plugin: http://ink.bur.st/wordpress-plugins/#kqf

It allows you to embed RSS feeds in posts, pages and templates. It's pretty
configurable, so should meet most needs.

Cheers,

John

--
--------------------- [ SECURITY NOTICE ] ---------------------
To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com.
For your security, khanh at netspace.net.au
digitally signed this message on 02 September 2006 at 20:42:20 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
---------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ] ----------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjh3cC1oYWNrZXJzQGxpc3RzLmF1dG9tYXR0aWMuY29tAGto
YW5oQG5ldHNwYWNlLm5ldC5hdQBlbWFpbCBib2R5AB4CAAB8AHwAAAABAAAArOz5
RB4CAAByAwACAAIAAgAg8VGtcvYHOvWkCvgOMX2lA8lp65NgG+XmR5CoW8On08gB
ABh9ddIwqVYrJzb+YRTkO3r9j+q978iHOOe1FIMyNojdW4F71HTEYFu7BK/o1UWL
+E50IYqg4o2g/5FPpP18JrfHU2lnRW5k