[wp-hackers] Thoughts on Ultimate Tag Warrior

Jason Salaz jason at zenenet.com
Sat Sep 2 19:19:11 GMT 2006

IMO, both categories and tags should exist.
Categories explain the overall reference/classification, and tags can
go into post details and proper names of something.

If I wrote a post about the PS2, Xbox360, and Wii, I'd probably file
it under Video Gaming ( or, Video Gaming, Video Gaming -- PS3, Video
Gaming -- Xbox360, Video Gaming -- Wii ) and then tag it with Sony,
Microsoft, Xbox, PS3, Playstation 3, Wii. Nintendo, and perhaps any
games I mentioned.

This is kinda off topic because I myself have never used UTW, but I DO
NOT want categories to go away or be replaced.
I love tags, I love categories, each have their own seperate roles,
and bringing them together makes excellent classification and
organization possible.