[wp-hackers] Embedding RSS feeds into WP page

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Fri Sep 1 21:48:04 GMT 2006

>This is most definitely:1) A forums question 2) A plugin issue
>>This list is devoted to core WordPress development, in most cases, and
>>thus isn't a very good place to get such questions addressed in a timely

Since Chris did not know a plugin existed and was interested in modifying
the core code to do this, the question seems to be entirely appropriate.
Admittedly searching Google for "wordpress rss feeds on a page" does reveal
a number of related pages, but I think Chris did no harm.  Doug was indeed
polite, as always, in his response.  But IMO, at other times, this list is
too jealously guarded to the detrement of people starting into code
modification.