[wp-hackers] Embedding RSS feeds into WP page

Lloyd D Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 21:30:26 GMT 2006

On 9/1/06, Doug Stewart <dstewart at atl.lmco.com> wrote:

> This list is devoted to core WordPress development, in most cases, and
> thus isn't a very good place to get such questions addressed in a timely
> and/or non-snarky fashion.  *grin*

Although I know, that is not really what the Codex says:
"The wp-hackers list is meant for people interested in extending
WordPress either through plugins or improvements to the core code."
http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists

Doug, I am glad most responses are not snarky, because from the
outside it is not reasonable to know the difference -- I did not find
your comment snarky.