[wp-hackers] Akismet is conspiring against me ;)

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Oct 30 04:45:50 GMT 2006

Just thought I'd point out something:
You don't even need to create a blog nor do you need to post an actual
comment to "communicate" with Akismet.

All you need is a akismet ID, and a 10-liner PHP script.
In 10 minutes I could write a script that reads a list of spammer's emails
from a flat-file or the database, and submit each and every name to akismet
as legit - unless it's changed since the last time I'd looked at it.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/