[wp-hackers] WP 2.1 Launch and Heads-up for Plugin Developers

Todd Grimason tdgrmsn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 17:28:45 GMT 2006

> > Maybe a wp-announce list?
>
> There is an announcement list on the wp home page, but I've signed up
> for it a couple of times and never received anything from it.

Me too - or me neither. Never got anything from that list. This is how
most projects seem to handle announcing releases (*-announce lists),
and it helps keep the whining down from the part-timers and lurkers
who aren't deeply involved in the project (like me!), but keeps one in
the loop for important developments (new releases, security updates,
etc.)