[wp-hackers] RE: 2.1 Ongoing Work

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Thu Oct 26 19:50:01 GMT 2006

>I am convinced though, that links should have categories,
>and that one of the predefined categories should be "Blogroll",
>as this is also very well known to bloggers.

I agree 100%.  I've commented on this before, in the ticket perhaps, and
said exactly the same thing.  I don't really use my links as a blog roll.  I
mostly link to non-blogs.  Now, I am smart enough to ignore the name and do
what I want with it regardless of what the screen says, but as a new
blogger, I did not know what a blog roll was but I sure knew what links
were.