[wp-hackers] Just a thought: Compiled WordPress

Viper007Bond viper007bond at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 15:31:53 GMT 2006

I think you just need two boxes if you're getting that kinda traffic. It
does wonders when one handles MySQL and one handles file serving. Hell, I
even run a third box to serve up static files like images and CSS files.

Either that, consider redirecting people to coralized version of your site
might be needed during Digg times:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Content_Distribution_Network