[wp-hackers] readme.txt spec

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 00:11:10 GMT 2006

Less is more, I think - this looks like an awful lot of information
that some people (me!) wouldn't really want to fill out. Not trying to
knock it - just thought I should chime in. Also, I noticed that there
isn't really a way list the contributors with a bit more info.
Something that could include the email and url and support forum url
etc etc might be nice. I really feel like this could be done without
an additional readme.txt file, but I seem to recall having that
conversation on this list before.