[wp-hackers] WP-Hackers on Google Groups

Charles lists06 at wiltgen.net
Sat Oct 21 18:14:03 GMT 2006

Dear "Computer Guru",

> And :blink: do you seriously not know who owns this mailing list?????

By "owns", I mean the list mom that's responsible for its day-to-day
operation.  Do you seriously think that, before today, they understood that
a third-party is claiming ownership of emails posted to this list?

> It sounds more like you have bone to pick with Nabble (which I just
> heard about for the first time ever), wanna explain?

I just heard about it too.  You seem to agree that the terms are ridiculous,
so why are you being an apologist for them?

-- Charles